One of the easiest, fastest and tastiest sweet dish.
- Coconut Grated- Depending on the quantity required. for 20 ball, 150 gms.
- Condensed milk- 4 tablespoons.
- Sugar- to taste, 3 tablespoons.
- Saute the coconut till golden brown.Do not burn the coconuts keep stirring to avoid it.
- Add sugar and saute for 5 minutes.
- Then add the condensed milk and cook with closed lid for 10 minutes.
- Cook it in a dish and make round balls or any other shape.
Beat the summers with this healthy, spicy juice!!
- Water melon juice- 1 glass
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Ground cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
Pour the water melon juice into a glass, add the salt, sugar, lemon juice and sprinkle with cumin powder on top. Drop some ice cubes and just enjoy!!
The cumin powder is a very healthy powder for majorly improving digestion. Healthy and tasty!!
Boondi ladoo is a variety of the same chickpea flour ladoo/Besan ladoo.It needs some excess preparation.Servings:- 2Ingredients:
- Chickpea flour- 8 tablespoon
- Sugar-2 1/2 tablespoon
- Water- 1cup
- Butter- 1 tablespoon
Preparation:- Make the chickpea paste with water to a consistency such that when passed through a sieve it will got through easily. In a pan, pour 10 tablespoons of oil. Heat it till the boiling point and then add the chickpea flour through the sieve. They will form tiny ball like boondis. On another pan simultaneously, heat the sugar and water till a sugar syrup like mixture is created. Keep adding the boondis, till into the syrup and let it cool for 5 minutes. Once it cools down, take small parts of it into your hand and make small balls of it.Tips:The making of the boondi might take some time to get used to. The trick is to get the right temperature so that the sugar is not too cold nor too hot.
Ladoos are small sweet ball desserts which can also be used as snacks.In India they are made in any festival. This is one of the easiest and the simplest ladoo.
- Chickpea flour- 4 tablespoon
- Butter- 1 tablespoon
Preparation:- In a pan with medium low flame, fry the chickpea flour for atleast 15 minutes till the color changes to a golden brown.Then add the ghee/butter into the flour and fry for about 10 minutes and add the sugar and mix it. Now shut the stove. Make small balls, once the mixture cools down.
Fidelini is a kind of pasta. Kheer /payesh/payasam/etc., is a sweet dish of milk, sugar and rice or sewai(kind of rice noodles). To get in a new type to it and finish off the extra fidelini leftover in my pantry, I decided to make this preparation.
- Fidelini- 4 tablespoon
- Butter/ghee- 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk – 340 gms sized
- Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Quarkfein- optional 1tablespoon
Add the condensed milk and milk at low heat for 10 minutes. Then fry the fidelini in butter/ghee for 5 minutes. Then add the mixture to the milk mixture and heat for 10 minutes. Once the milk is reduced to half the amount add the sugar and Quarkfein and heat 10 minutes.