This is a basic, simple, vegetable hence extremely healthy and delicious.Try it out and let me know.
- Oil/Ghee- 2 tablespoon
- Mustard- 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala- 2 cloves,2 cardamom, 1 bayleaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Garlic cloves- 1 or 2 cloves
- Dried Red chillies- to taste
- Ginger paste- 1 teaspoon
- Onions- 2 nos.
- Tomato puree-1 cup
- Coriander powder- 3 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 2 teaspoon
- Chilli powder-1 tablespoon (to taste)
- Curd/Yogurt-1 cup
- Coconut milk (Optional)- 1 tablespoon
- Vegetables- Potato, Brocolli, Capsicum, Onion leaves. (to taste)
Grind all the masala to prepare the garam masala mix.
Add oil in a deep pan, and put the mix, garlic cloves, ginger paste, onions.
Fry till onions are golden brown
Add the vegetables and fry with a lid and at medium ow flame for 10 minutes.
Pour the turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, coriander powder and add the curd, coconut milk. Fry for 5 minutes.
Pour the rice and cover the vessel and heat the mixture for 10 minutes at low flame.