- Rahm Gemüse Blumenkohl (readymade frozen food)- 450 gms
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Tomato puree/pesto – 2 tablespoon
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Oil/Butter/Ghee- 1tablespoon
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder- to taste
- Garam Masala- 1 tsp
- Garlic- 1 no.
- Onion- 1/2 no. grounded
- Ginger- 1/2 tsp
- Water- as required (starting from 1cup)
Preparation:-Add oil to a pan and when it is hot, add mustard paste, cumin seeds, red/green chilli, garlic,ginger. Saute them and add the onion and saute for 5 minutes.Then pour the tomato puree/pesto and fry till 5 minutes. Then add the Rahm Gemüse Blumenkohl into the mixture and let it boil for 5 minutes till the butter melts and then add water, depending upon the consistency required. Add the garam masala, salt and water and cook for 10 minutes.
Tips:-Its extremely spicy !!! This can be made form scratch with cauliflower too. Let me know if anyone knows the Rahm Gemüse Blumenkohl recipe.